If you are an asylum seeker, holder of international protection, subsidiary protection or an unaccompanied former foreign minor, between the ages of 18 and 29, you have the opportunity to be included in employment pathways through paid/apprenticeship placements or business start-ups.
LIME is a project aimed at promoting the integration of migrants in the labour market of the territory of the Lazio Region across:
- Promotion of the initiative and selection of 50 beneficiaries
- Skills assessment and training needs analysis
- Elaboration of Personalized Intervention Plans (PIP) for job placement with on-the-job training or business start-ups
- Accelerated measures to strengthen/update skills through:
- Workshops on transversal and professional competences
- Specialized professional L2 laboratories
- Measures for integration into the labour market:
- 30 paid on-the-job training courses or apprenticeships in the electronic, mechanical or catering sectors
- 20 trainings for self-employment
The project aims to increase the professional skills of the beneficiaries and promote the integration of migrants into the labour market.
The trainings will start in August 2019 and will end by July 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
50 beneficiaries will be selected through an evaluation of qualifications, experiences and motivational interviews.
Requirements to participate:
- Be between 18 and 29 years old
- Have the following residence permits: application for international protection; political asylum or subsidiary protection; waiting for employment (only for former unaccompanied foreign minors)
- Speak Italian (level B1)
- Living in or around Rome.
Send an e-mail with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2019 (unless extended) indicating:
- Your name
- Date of birth and gender
- Level of Italian language
- Country of origin
- Legal status (refugee, subsidiary protection holder, asylum seeker or ex unaccompanied former foreign minors)
CONTACTS & INFORMATION:
Cies Onlus – Via Merulana 198, Roma