DO NOT MISS THE THIRD CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP! The Italian Case study
Registration is open for the 3rd capacity building workshop of the LIME project, you can register here. It will be held online on the 19th of May, from 9h30 to 13h30 CEST.
This time, the LIME project 3rd workshop “Migrants’ labour inclusion : Activation of network and cluster ” will focus on Italy and what are the existing networks of multi stakeholders in the field of labour market, and the needs and interventions in this specific country. Therefore, the Migrants’s Economic Integration Cluster will be presented in light of the LIME pilot project in Rome, giving concrete examples of this methodology.
Several italian and international experts will also attend, from the institutional field as well as the private sector, in order to widen the discussion and take into consideration the point of view of varied actors regarding the inclusion of migrants into the labour market.
ALDA will facilitate the workshop and will welcome the following inspiring panelists:
- Elisabetta Bianca Melandri, President of CIES Onlus
- Angelique Petrits, Policy officer of the EU Commission
- Anna Saluzzi, Project coordinator of the LIME project
- Folco Cimagalli, Full professor of Sociology of Migrations at LUMSA University
- Monia Dardi, Diversity and Inclusion expert at Adecco Foundation
- E. Roberta Petrillo, Senior Migration expert from CIES Onlus
- Cristiana di Pietro, Researcher at LUMSA University
- Marco Mastrodascio, Researcher at LUMSA University
The workshop is open to everyone: employers’ associations, vocational training providers, employment services, protection systems for asylum seekers and refugees, local authorities, enterprises, CoCs, municipalities, universities and research institutes and other civil society organisations, etc.
The event will be held on Zoom in ENGLISH, but translation in ITALIAN and SPANISH will be available.
Subscribe to the LIME newsletter and follow us on our website and social media (@LIMEproject2019) to be always updated and join the Community of Interest!