REGISTRATION IS OPENED FOR THE FIRST CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP OF THE LIME PROJECT – JOIN US ON THE 17th of MARCH !
The LIME project is glad to invite you to take part in the first online capacity building workshop “MIGRANTS’ LABOUR INCLUSION: ACTIVATION OF NETWORK AND CLUSTER” on the 17th March 2021 from 9:30 to 13:30 CET. You can already register HERE.
The first capacity building workshop of the LIME project will focus especially on the integration of third-country nationals into the labour market with a special focus on France, and on which extent the involvement of several stakeholders can benefit the social and labour inclusion of migrants.
In order to deal with this topic in depth, this first workshop offers a great opportunity to learn more about relevant projects and intervention implemented in the field of migrants’ labour inclusion and to discuss models of intervention concerning the activation of network and cluster to foster the access to the labour market for TCNs. It will be a great opportunity to exchange and discuss TCNs labour inclusion especially in France, with inspiring international experts and participants.
Employers’ associations, vocational training providers, employment services, protection systems for asylum seekers and refugees (SPRAR), local authorities, enterprises, CoCs, Municipalities, universities and research institutes and other civil society organisations will be invited to share their experiences in labour market inclusion and discuss successful multi-stakeholder methodologies.
The participants will attend to several discussions lead by international experts willing to share their experiences and prowess:
– Elisabetta Bianchi Melandri – President of CIES Onlus will initiate the workshop;
– Anna Saluzzi, Project coordinator of the LIME project from CIES onlus, will introduce the LIME project;
– Roberta Petrillo, Senior thematic expert on Migration and Social inclusion, will present the needs and interventions to be addressed regarding Migrants’ Labour Inclusion;
– Folco Climagalli, Professor at LUMSA University, will explain the MEIC methodology;
– Elio Lobello (expert from Italy, CIES onlus), Laura Suffisais (expert from France, Stamtish), Diania Barbellido and Crisitina Lozano (experts from Spain, Asociacion Guarani and Pinardi), Maurizio Puce (expert from CNOS), and Rossana Cerbone (expert from Confcooperative) will discuss about Migrants’ Labour inclusion, sharing their owns experiences;
– Olha Oliinyk, Deputy Head of Secretariat of Vinnytsia Regional Association of Local Self-Government Bodies, will introduce the project Journey;
– Dolinda Cavallo, Project manager LIME, will present the project JeChange!
You can already take a look at the agenda !
This online event will be held in English, but translation in Italian, France and Spanish will be available.
In order to participate, do not forget to register right HERE.
Subscribe to the LIME newsletter and follow us on our website and social media (@LIMEproject2019) to be always updated and join the Community of Interest!